NZ based and super fast delivery for all your electrickery stuff
Tell them that toxaq sent you.
Monthly Archives: August 2010
This is just documentation for myself as I’ve lost almost 24 hours to this. Motherboard: M2N-MZ SE plus. This is the NVidia version and ESXI 4.1 doesn’t support this from the straight install. For some reason, it is missing the … Continue reading
So in looking up my model number online (Thermor Bios DG950R), I’ve found this exciting article on getting an arduino to read/receive the wireless weather output. I have been waiting for a project to use my Arduinos I won in … Continue reading
I managed to find some time to mount the rain gauge yesterday so now all sensors are online. Unfortunately it’s barely rained since then so I’m only showing 0.2cm of rain. A good southerly is hitting now, so I’m hoping … Continue reading
I love designing and making things but have always felt a little let down by my organisation in certain design processes. Databases and code I’m totally down with and have no problems. I’m also adept at sketching wireframes and layouts … Continue reading
Well the weather in Wellington has been diabolical the last two days which made me frustrated. Not the usual frustrated that people get in that they want to have some nice weather to go outside, no, I was frustrated in … Continue reading
I like working with tools and unfortunately New Zealanders get absolutely reamed with the price and availability of tools here. So I often look overseas for sources. In doing so I discovered Harbor Freight, a large United States online discount … Continue reading
I bought this kit on a TradeMe whim about 4 years a go. It was $101 and is beautifully laser cut. However I have a rule with projects that they can’t be started unless I have all the bits to … Continue reading
I bought this weather station from Jaycar electronics over a year a go. I bought it because it plugged in to my PC and I wanted to be able to track my weather conditions for a million different reasons one … Continue reading
WordPress installed, should’ve done it ages a go.